Media Coverage of Bublr Launch
Hundreds of sponsors, bike enthusiasts, and politicians gathered with us Wednesday, August 6th in Red Arrow Park to introduce, Bublr Bikes, our city’s very own bike-share system.
If you didn’t catch us opening day, we’ve received a lot of fantastic attention from local press. Here’s what all the buzz is about!
- “‘Bublr’ brings bike sharing to Milwaukee” featured on TMJ4
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Article and Photo Gallery
- Bublr Bikes hit the streets of Milwaukee Article on Urban Milwaukee
- OnMilwaukee Article: Ev’ryday I’m Bublin‘
- Milwaukee Business Journal Maps: Where will the new bike-share stations be?
- Chicago Tribune rates our bikes as a good deal!
- University of Milwaukee-Wisconsin News covers Bike-Share Station Debut in Milwaukee
- BizTimes shares Initial locations announced for Milwaukee bike-share program
- Milwaukee Magazine: Bublr Bikes Debut at Red Arrow Park
- 88.9 Radio Milwaukee shares the Inaugural Bike-Share Locations
- Milwaukee Business Journal writes about Getting beind the handlebars of a Bublr Bike
- Urban Milwaukee, Bublr Bikes Everywhere, Article and Gallery