Schlitz Park Offers Freebie Week to Workers
Tenants of Schlitz Park are eligible for FREE UNLIMITED Bublr Bike rides from Monday, June 15 to Friday, June 19. In case you need some motivation to ride, here are six things you can do on a Bublr this week:
- Grab lunch at the Take Out Tuesday food carts. Then listen up! Bublr staff with be hosting Bublr ‘n Learn presentations at the Bublr station located at the intersection of W. Cherry Street and N. Rivercenter Drive. There will be short, rolling demos taking place at 11:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- Use Bublr to get to a meeting. Taking a Bublr to a meeting downtown is a blast on a Bublr. US Bank employees can easily ride to the US Bank Center, which has a station right outside the building.
- Enjoy the parks. Ride to Discovery World and Lakeshore State Park to take in the scenery and soak up some good ol’ Vitamin D!
- Try a new dining option. We’ve got Bublr stations conveniently located near some of the most popular lunch spots. Hit up the Public Market or Brady Street and dock the bike at the station while you eat. When you’re done, grab another Bublr to get back to the office.
- Have a meeting on a Bublr. Yes, we’re serious. Sitting at your desk all day is simply not good for your health and exercise can even boost your creativity and leave you feeling recharged.
- Use Bublr as a transit connector. Bike share helps solve the “last mile” problem, or how to get that last mile to/from public transit stops. The Bublr station at the Intermodal Station can connect you to other cities, and potentially — the world.
Schedule a Bublr ride with your team NOW!
Interested in offering a benefit to your team? Contact Kevin Hardman at Kevin@BublrBikes.com to discuss.