We’re Hiring—Marketing & Customer Service Associate
UPDATE: This position has been filled. Thank you to everyone that either applied or showed interest.
Bublr Bikes needs to find the right person to join their marketing team! Help us find a Marketing & Customer Service Associate to creatively promote Bublr, conduct community outreach and handle customer service calls!
If you think you’d be a good fit–wonderful! If you think you know someone who’d be a good fit–forward the position announcement below to the folks in your network.
Marketing & Customer Service Associate
Bublr Bikes, Milwaukee’s bike share system, is seeking a Marketing & Customer Service Associate to assist in Bublr’s marketing efforts, promotions and customer service.
- Attend Bublr Bikes events as scheduled.
- Assist with customer service tasks including responding to customer questions, fulfilling Bublr Passes and updating reports.
- Generate written content including blogs, social media, email marketing and press releases.
- Grow existing visitor campaign by conducting outreach to hotels and conferences.
- Create excitement around station launches and bring creativity for promotions and outreach to various neighborhoods.
- Assist with system maintenance and rebalancing as needed.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Enthusiasm for, and commitment to, Bublr Bikes mission.
- A zeal for serving customers.
- Experience with general office software tools.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to prepare and present a variety of communications to diverse audiences.
- Customer-centric attitude and responsiveness.
- High level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative.
Position Working Conditions:
- Evening and weekend availability as scheduled.
- Work may include high volumes and/or tight deadlines
- Normal office environment provided, including computer system (or technology stipend as appropriate), copier, scanner and office telephone.
This position reports to the Marketing and Customer Service Manager.
This position is part time 20-30 hours/week.
Wage: $12 per hour or commensurate with experience.
How to Apply: Letters of application must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 7th, 2015 for consideration. Send letter of application, resume, and other evidence of proficiencies and abilities to Jobs@BublrBikes.com.
Bublr Bikes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bublr Bikes is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, genetics, or disability.
In addition to federal law requirements, Bublr Bikes complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment, including the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Bublr Bikes expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, genetics, or disability. Bublr Bikes further expressly prohibits retaliation against a person who files charges of discrimination, participates in a discrimination proceeding, or otherwise opposes an unlawful employment practice. Violation of Bublr Bikes’ nondiscriminatory policies by Bublr Bikes’ employees will result in discipline, which may include termination.